Frontend Onboarding & Login
All client interactions happen on the front end of your website, with clean modal forms for logging in and setting or changing passwords.
Clients are blocked from the WordPress admin and the default login page.
The Client Dashboard
Clients can log in to their dashboard on your website at any time.
The dashboard itself is a WordPress page, so you can add it to your menus like any other page. Or you can include the link anywhere else, like your email newsletters.
You can change the name or permalink of the page, or select a different page entirely.
Status Update Request Button
Your clients want to know how things are going!
The status update request button on the client dashboard makes it easy for clients to prompt you for a status update. Once a client clicks the button, they won’t see it again for 30 days—or you can change that number to an interval that works for you.
You can designate one email address to receive all status update requests so you can respond efficiently.
Messaging & Notifications
Using Client Power Tools to communicate with your clients keeps all your messages in one place so nothing gets lost.
When you send a message to your client, they will receive an email notification with a link to their client dashboard so they can read it and reply.
Client Power Tools is built to be customizable where you need it to be. Here are some of the things you can change to suit your needs:
- New-client email. You can customize the email sent to newly added clients so that it reflects the name, email address, subject line, and messaging you prefer.
- Client IDs. When adding or updating a client, you can add a custom client ID.
- Client statuses. You can customize the default statuses (potential, active, inactive).
- Client managers. You can assign a client manager to each client.
- Show/hide the status update request button. The status update request button is a great way to empower your clients, but if you don’t want to use it you can turn it off.
- Status update request frequency. Change how often the status update request button is available to your clients.
- Status update request recipient. Designate one person to get notified of all status update requests.
- Email notifications. By default, Client Power Tools sends a notification, not the content of your message. But you can change the default behavior or override it for individual messages.
- Design. The front-end design of Client Power Tools is as minimal as possible so that Client Power Tools blends into your existing theme. But you can override the Client Power Tools styles as long as you know a little CSS. (See the documentation for more details.)